- Paramparik Karigar goes online!
- An online Platform by Paramparik Karigar
- Highlights of our art, craft and textiles workshop and event in Mumbai
- Paramparik Karigar invites you to participate in our Workshops and exhibitions in Mumbai
- In Remembrance of our beloved Arundhati Nanavati
- Exhibition at WTC Mumbai, 9-12 August, 10 30 AM- 7 30 PM
- Remembering Padmashri Jivya Soma Mhase
- Mumbai Art and Craft Exhibitions Workshops in Juhu Mumbai by Master Craftsmen
- Best wishes and congratulations to our Karigar, Ashraf Hasan
Tag Archives: WTC
The Trend that can never be Irrelevant.
For years we have seen a certain fashion trend come in and fade away. People’s vision towards things differs from what it was earlier to what it is today. Paramparik Karigar craftsmen work in materials as diverse as clay, wood, … Continue reading
Posted in Art & Craft, Art Craft Workshops, Indian Art, Indian Artist, Lakme Fashion Week, Mumbai event, Mumbai Exhibition, Mumbai Workshops, paramparik karigar Tagged art, Artists, craft, Events, fashion show, go sustainable, Indian artists, lakme, Lakme Fashion Week. Craft is cool, Mumbai, Mumbai Exhibition, Paramparik karigar, PPK, textiles, traditional, World Trade Centre Mumbai, WTC Leave a comment
2017 Mumbai Exhibition at its best
Paramparik Karigar Exhibition & Sale of Traditional Arts, Crafts & Textiles at World Trade Centre, Mumbai. By now you must be aware of Paramparik Karigar Exhibition that was held in Mumbai from the 10th until 13th August 2017. It had … Continue reading
Posted in Art & Craft, craft, Events & Exhibitions, Heritage Art, Indian Art, Indian Artisans, Indian Artist, Indian Master craftsmen, Indian traditional handicrafts, Master Craftsmen, Mumbai event, Mumbai Exhibition Tagged Artists, Events, Mumbai, Mumbai Exhibition, Paramparik karigar, PPK, World Trade Centre Mumbai, WTC Leave a comment