- Paramparik Karigar goes online!
- An online Platform by Paramparik Karigar
- Highlights of our art, craft and textiles workshop and event in Mumbai
- Paramparik Karigar invites you to participate in our Workshops and exhibitions in Mumbai
- In Remembrance of our beloved Arundhati Nanavati
- Exhibition at WTC Mumbai, 9-12 August, 10 30 AM- 7 30 PM
- Remembering Padmashri Jivya Soma Mhase
- Mumbai Art and Craft Exhibitions Workshops in Juhu Mumbai by Master Craftsmen
- Best wishes and congratulations to our Karigar, Ashraf Hasan
Tag Archives: traditional
The Trend that can never be Irrelevant.
For years we have seen a certain fashion trend come in and fade away. People’s vision towards things differs from what it was earlier to what it is today. Paramparik Karigar craftsmen work in materials as diverse as clay, wood, … Continue reading
Posted in Art & Craft, Art Craft Workshops, Indian Art, Indian Artist, Lakme Fashion Week, Mumbai event, Mumbai Exhibition, Mumbai Workshops, paramparik karigar Tagged art, Artists, craft, Events, fashion show, go sustainable, Indian artists, lakme, Lakme Fashion Week. Craft is cool, Mumbai, Mumbai Exhibition, Paramparik karigar, PPK, textiles, traditional, World Trade Centre Mumbai, WTC Leave a comment
Craft Is Cool at Lakme Fashion Week
Craft is Cool show by Paramparik Karigar held at 12 noon on 17 August 2017 at Lakme Fashion Week – Sustainable Fashion Day, St. Regis. United Nations Representative in India, Yuri Afanasiev gave a special address on Sustainability & Fashion, … Continue reading
Posted in Art & Craft, Bandhani, Events & Exhibitions, Heritage Art, Indian Art, Indian Artisans, Indian Artist, Indian Master craftsmen, Indian traditional handicrafts, Master Craftsmen, Mumbai event, paramparik karigar Tagged art, craft, fashion show, go sustainable, Indian artists, lakme, Lakme Fashion Week. Craft is cool, Mumbai, Paramparik karigar, textiles, traditional 2 Comments