- Paramparik Karigar goes online!
- An online Platform by Paramparik Karigar
- Highlights of our art, craft and textiles workshop and event in Mumbai
- Paramparik Karigar invites you to participate in our Workshops and exhibitions in Mumbai
- In Remembrance of our beloved Arundhati Nanavati
- Exhibition at WTC Mumbai, 9-12 August, 10 30 AM- 7 30 PM
- Remembering Padmashri Jivya Soma Mhase
- Mumbai Art and Craft Exhibitions Workshops in Juhu Mumbai by Master Craftsmen
- Best wishes and congratulations to our Karigar, Ashraf Hasan
This entry was posted in Art & Craft, Art Craft Workshops, craft, Daboo Printing, Heritage Art, Indian Art, Indian Artisans, Indian Artist, Indian Master craftsmen, Indian traditional handicrafts, Master Craftsmen, Mumbai Workshops, Paramparik, paramparik karigar, Workshops and tagged art, Art & Craft, Art & Craft Event Mumbai, Art and Craft, Art and Craft Workshop, craft, Daboo, Dabu Workshop, event, Exhibition, Indian art craft, Indian Artist, Indian artists, Indian-art, Master craftsmen, master craftsmen India, Mumbai, Mumbai Workshop, Mumbai Workshops, national award winning artists, painting, Paramparik karigar, State award winning artist, Traditional Art, Workshop, Workshops on Indian Art. Bookmark the permalink.