Welcome to Paramparik Karigar.
Paramparik Karigar promotes the traditional crafts from various parts of India, beautifully weaving our entire nation together.
Eight master craftsmen from all over India met with Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay and Roshan Kalapesi in 1996 and started Paramparik Karigar.
50 Paramparik Karigar promotes the traditional crafts from various parts of India, beautifully weaving our entire nation together with the mission to:
– To bring handmade Crafts directly from craftsmen to the consumers and to preserve and promote traditional art and craft of India.
– Raise awareness and understanding of craft so that works of master craftsmen are recognised as art forms
– Assist craftsmen in improving their skills by conducting technical, design and marketing workshops.
– Ensure sustainability of craft by conducting workshops for children of craftsmen and other school children.
– Create awareness among people of Traditional Handicrafts through various means including workshops, lectures and seminars.
– Provide the opportunity to craftsmen from all over the country to bring their craft to the forefront through exhibitions.
– Maintain quality in craft produced by member craftsmen.
Lot more updates coming soon……
an association of craftspersons